Superhero RPG: Age Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A Full Moon [Join by permission]

2 posters

Go down

A Full Moon [Join by permission] Empty A Full Moon [Join by permission]

Post by Ithaqhua Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:04 pm

It was late at night, no clouds were obstructing the starry sky and moon shining down on the empty streets of Victoire City... well... not completely empty. A single figure was walking... tumbling along a small, dark alley, letting out groans of pain, reaching for it's own head. "Urrgh- Seras! Do we have to do this on every full moon?! We KNOW the outcome... We have done this SO often..."
To an onlooker, the whole situation would look extremely weird. A lone man, dressed in clothing from two centruries ago, writhing in pain while talking to noone, or maybe himself. In reality, this was another struggle for control between the two hosts of the being known as Seraph, Sebastian, the butler and Seras, the demon lord.

Last edited by Ithaqhua on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

A Full Moon [Join by permission] Empty Re: A Full Moon [Join by permission]

Post by Seris Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:35 pm

Luquier had sensed the presence of something close by and had began tracking it little by little, listening to and relishing in its anguish, but she was becoming bored with this one sided interaction and had finally decided to act upon her desires. Falling down from the roof Luquier landed several yards away from the thing that was roaming around and she made quite the sight, her red hair waving and the scarlet power leaking from her right eye as well as the silver glinting in her left hand. Soon after she spoke up, practically purring into her words, "Have you come to be Tamed? To submit to your Mistress? Demons like yourself should know their place in this Realm... at my feet." The woman stared at whatever she was speaking to with a head cocked to the side and a manic grinned plastered upon her face as the moonlight glistened over her skin to reveal the lovely looking Mage and the wind blew softly to curl her hair in just the right way around her form. "I will forgive you this transgression if you apologize."
Seris
Seris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaqhua Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:53 pm

Seraph had been muttering to himself, bantering with the demon, crouched down in anguish, until he noticed the appearance of someone else, someone emanating strong magic. This made him stop in his track, look up and move out of the shadows, revealing the picture of a young man, with pale skin and silver hair, wearing antique clothes, one eye colored in grey, the other burning a deep crimson color.
Seraph mustered the astoundingly attractive mage from top to bottom, noting the red eye and the whip in her hands. Her words left the butler inside the creature cold, though the demon wasn't taking to them very well. Though, for now the butler was slightly more in control, enabling him to stand up and straighten his posture. "Well, milady, I am terribly sorry, but it seems we have not met before, so I am afraid to tell you that I don't know where I should have transgressed. Might you be willing to tell me how I have erred youurrrgghhh--" The demon, of course, took this distraction as a chance to assume control and quickly push the butler out of the dominant position, the crimson eye lighting up. "Who the hell are you to dare and threaten ME?! I am Seras! And I will not heed to anyone!"
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Seris Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Luquier had a small smile on her face as the man beast talked to her politely and started to apologize and she found a nice change of pace as well as amusing. Though that all changed when IT began talking back to her... this caused a heavy shift in her demeanor. Her eye flared and the power from it began to stream out almost like a small fire and her smile turned into a manic grin. Her hand flicked rather rapidly and in the blink on the eye the blade on the edge of her whip was hurtling towards the thigh of the creature. She spoke softly as she did so however "I am Luquier, the Tamer. Who are you, a filthy beast, to talk to me in such a manner! YOU WILL LEARN YOUR PLACE!!!" the last bit shouted to emphasis the meaning. A large Black Ring flaring into existence behind her and her glows becoming ingrained with glowing red lines, her tattoos doing so as well, before laughing like a manic with breathy overtones
Seris
Seris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaqhua Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:26 pm

Under normal circumstances, Seraph might have been able to dodge the whip, though under the current ones, where the two souls were fighting over control and the complete creature being weakened there was no way to dodge and thus the blade hit just where intended, before the demon had a chance to react, placing a nice and painful wound into his flesh, blood pouring and soaking his trousers. And of course, the demon did go down, however, he managed to stop before falling to his knee, taking a step backwards to regain balance. Then his gaze shot up to the "Tamer", hot anger burning inside the crimson eye.
"How DARE YOU! TASTE MY WRATH!"
And without further ado, the unknowing demon was hurling a massive amount of black energy at the lady, grinning far too soon.
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Seris Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:44 pm

Luquier pulled at the whip, renching it loose with a wet sound, and took a step forward as the beast snarled at her and shot a blast of magic to which her manic grinned widened to near impossible width. She didn't even flinch as the wave of power split into four parts and began to get consumed into the black ring at her back. "How PATHETIC that was! You think that can even phase ME!" before raising her left hand and bringing it down quickly, the blade on her whip arcing through the air to aim at his left shoulder all the while laughing at the helpless thing that DARED struggle against her.
Seris
Seris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaqhua Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:57 pm

Seraph, being controlled by Seras, was dumfounded and grounded all-together. Dumbfounded at the oversight he had made, of course, a demon tamer would protect herself from magic. Grounded, because  the whip wrenching out of his leg made him fall, to his knee this time, despite all efforts. "Guh- Ah- Just you wait!", the demon growled while putting a hand on the antique tome dangling at his waist. A split-second later air was filling the sudden vacuum with a loud POP. Almost simultaenously, a PFF sound from a good 50 feet behind the female mage marked the demon's rematerialization, as the air at the place was being forced aside. The demon then quickly opened the tome, and the pages began rustling on their own, coming to a halt at the intended spell. "Let's see how much that ring can take!" The demon then drew a few arcane symbols into the air, followed by shotuing a batch of words from a weird language. The result was a massive plate of black energy, sporting a diameter of 8 feet, materializing in front of him, only to catapult itself at the Tamer at break-neck speed.
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Seris Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Luquier smiled again as the plate was ripped apart and eaten by her ring, and it began pulsating with waves of red energy, "Oh my~ YES! Your power is absolutely delicious!"she cooed out as she turned around to face the demon "Give me MORE!" she shouted after words as she waved her hand, the fingers contorting into strange symbols, as her other hand brought the whip down but instead of a snap or a clink a tearing sound resounded. The whip tore through the fabric of reality with the aid of Luquier's power to bring forth a mighty Armored Lion. "I hope you can satisfy me and my pet!" she called as her most magnificent beast walked forward covered in magic armor and sorting an enormous black ring. Luquier's own Black ring turning back to solid black as the summoning finished. The Lion let loose a roar that echoed through the entire section of the city before talking, his voice rumbling out in a sweet baritone "Mistress... why have you summoned me this night... though I am happy to serve you now as any other time." at this she smiled and hugged the leg on the creature "I wish to submit that Demon... he is resisting my advances." she cooed with a pout
Seris
Seris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaqhua Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:46 pm

At the sight of his attack being absolutely useless, the demon controlling the chimera body of them two, let out a roar that would make children cry. When the Tamer brought forth the lion, however, he shut up. That was because he realized that he would need to go all out. Damn the full moon, such bad timing.
While the two were busy reuniting, Seras was busy erecting an anti-magic and an anti-physis barrier around him, then proceeded to put some magic into his wounded leg, to restore his mobility. "Let's see if good old steel works on you...", he grumbled, while unsheating the Souleating sword and applying a paralysis spell to the blade. Once he was done, utilizing his superhuman speed, he shot forward to land a hit on the Tamer, before the beast could hinder him.
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Seris Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Luquier giggled as she simply spun into her Lion, revolving around the armored leg, and allowed the attack to fail miserably against her lovely Beast. The spell he placed upon the sword having no effect as it was sucked away into one of the Lion's many rings. "Such a bore~" sh teased as she appeared atop the creature and looked down at her prey. THe Lion it self turned and looked down at him impassively and spoke once more "Please... do not resist Mistress. You cannot win this fight, trust me friend I was once in your position... and look what happened to me." before it bellowed and swiped a heavy and clawed paw at the Humanoid near him.
Seris
Seris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaqhua Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:08 am

Well, that sure didn't go as intended, which made the demon furious, though the paw didn't give him time to start another attack as he was sent flying into the next building. Thankfully, due to the barrier he had erected earlier, no damage was dealt. However, the demon did not attack again immediately. He knew that the lion was creature at his own power level, and if even he had been made to submit, he himself, in his weakened state, wouldn't stand much of a chance. Thus, he sheathed the sword and slowly began approaching the two, while putting a hand on the tome. "Well, well... I see... In that case..." Though he would never finish that sentence, as he disappeared with another loud POP, and reappeared on a nearby roof with a loud PFF, turning away from the Tamer and beginning strategic retreat.... or, to be simple, began speeding away as fast as he could.
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Seris Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:20 am

Luquier waved her hand and laughed out in glee as a dozen hobgoblins fluttered into existence "Find my new Plaything!" she cooed and the creatures flew off in search though it took only monets for the weak but versatile creatures to hone in on it and start harassing him from afar. To which she had her Lion bound up and drag it's way to the roof tops, practically desimating both buildings as it jumped beetween them "Big Bad Demon~" she continued to tease "Where is that wrath you were talking about?" while the lion simply cocked it's head and sighed heavily "Do not run... she loves the thrill in a chase. You are simply making things that much worse for yourself... submit to Mistress and your life will be so much easier. I assure you that you will be taken care of." the lion intoned in that baritone as it tried to reason with the Demon iside its master's crosshairs
Seris
Seris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaqhua Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:31 am

The demon hadn't gotten far when stinking hobgoblins catched up, followed by the lion and her master only moments later. Unfortunately, he had maneuvered himself into a dead end and was momentarily at a loss for what to do. This was the chance the butler had been awaiting to claim his rightful ownership of the body back, which was visible immediatly, as Seraph shifted from the crude stance he had taken to an elegant and absolutely upright manner of standing, disregarding the injured leg. The crimson eye's light vanished, leaving only a red iris. Seraph then bowed respectfully. "Milady, please pardon that little outbreak, full moon nights are quite turbulent with having a demon living in me. Furthermore, I doth believe that we got off on wrong footing. You did accuse me of a way of transgression, which I would like to sort out, before we continue on to the main topic of submittion you seem to pursue. That is, if you would be so kind and willing to resume conversation?"
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Seris Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Luquier grinned as she looked on from the back of her Lion, she was lying on it like is was a mattress with her feet kicked up and curled back, giggling slightly as one finger curled through her hair "I suppose I could be persuaded to take you in though you''ll need to apologize a bit better." Her Black Ring was slowly pulsing with an eerie red and the power leaking from her eye started to whip around as the Lion she was sitting on slowly turned to mist with its last words echoing "Smarter than most... to listen to me." After it was gone and Luquier fell to the ground, landing perfectly balanced onto her feet, she grinned over at man as her whip coiled back into her hand. Walking slowly, more like strutting really, towards him she purred out "What a lovely way to talk to your Mistress... much better than the rudeness earlier."
Seris
Seris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaqhua Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Seraph, now an image of expressionlessness, held eye-contact with the Tamer, one of the most basic and standard rules of being polite, but that was as much of a reaction she got from him. Following her word, however, he initiated another slight bow, another basic of polite demeanour. "I am indeed very sorry, demons are quite the crude creatures and it's not exactly common for him to get to that amount of control, I am, deeply ashamed you had to experience me, or rather, this part of me." He held the posture for a moment, before returning to his usual one, which wasn't that much of a motion, but held suprisingly much effect on his entire presence. "I am, again, sorry if I should have misunderstood, but can I take from your previous statement, that you wish to offer me a position as your servant? If so, it would be time to introduce myself properly. My birth-name would be Sebastian Maxwell, born in Cheshire, England, on the 21st of April, 1820. Though, since I got myself into the situation involving a certain demon, I tend to be called "Seraph", you could call me either. Additionally, I'd like to inform you of my vast experience and skill concerning the duties of a butler."
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum