Superhero RPG: Age Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Necessity and Prosperity

2 posters

Go down

Necessity and Prosperity Empty Necessity and Prosperity

Post by Drakel Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:41 pm

Luke had sought out a job at a general store that was close to the cafe that he often hung out at, but sadly he got a job working the register and not anything fitting like, say, a manager. The store practically sold everything and was nice and tidy, and the prices were good, and it didn't have that "Pristine white" look that so many stores had, it felt much more relaxing, which is why he liked it. He was at the single register in the joint, waiting for anyone to come up and make a purchase.
Drakel
Drakel

Back to top Go down

Necessity and Prosperity Empty Re: Necessity and Prosperity

Post by Ithaqhua Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Seraph had finished his work at the Dove's for today and had decided to cook something, since he had no other business, thus he entered the store, already dressed in his usual clothing, and upholding his usual posture, very upstraight and presence-heavy. He had been visiting this store pretty frequently, since it was pretty close to home and held all the things he needed, most of the time.
He was striding through the store, quickly throwing a mixture of different ingredients into his shopping cart, while at the same time mumbling words from a language unknown, trying to figure out what needed to fixed with the spell he was working on. Once he had everything he needed for the stew, following an antique recipe from his mother, he headed for the register nearly absentminded, and began unpacking the cart.
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakel Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:48 pm

He watched the strangely clothed guy approach the counter and place his items on the counter. He started to check him out, staring at the guy all the while. Even more peculiar then his clothing was the presence of his mind... or MINDS. He was baffled by this as another thought came to mind, wasn't this the guy that ran the cafe a little ways away? He stopped checking out the items for a moment as he addressed he gentlemanly fellow. "Excuse me, aren't you that guy that runs the cafe?"
Drakel
Drakel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaqhua Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:19 pm

Seraph stopped mumbling and returned his thoughts to his surroundings when the cashier adressed him, raising his head a bit, while a nearly innoticeable red flash bolted through his grey eyes for just a second, before returning to grey, while the demon was stirred by Sebastian's shift of mind, hoping for a weak spot in his mind, but he had no luck. "Hm? Oh, indeed, yes, that would be myself."
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakel Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:21 pm

"Ah cool, I love to hang out there, nice and quiet." He said, as he scanned the man from head to toe. Well he didn't see a problem with asking the question. "So... do you have a conjoined twin?"
Drakel
Drakel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaqhua Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:42 pm

Seraph was just about to answer and express his thanks for the compliment, when the question froze his movement, making him put the can he was holding down slowly and bore his gaze into Luke, an action so non-aggressive as could be, but still, coming from him, it was actually very rare to show so much reaction. "Excuse me, have I misheard or did thou really ask such a question?!" His voice, usually a very pleasant sound, had found itself in a deep baritone now, putting even more strength into his presence, while the red flicker in his eyes returned, this time, it stayed, like a tiny red shimmer glowing in his eyes, the demon knew that Sebastian was angry, and eager to use any opening this might open, though for now, there wasn't one.
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakel Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:45 pm

Luke shrunk back a bit and became more nervous but still he continued. "Um, do you have a conjoined twin? I guess that's not the case though..." He said, rubbing his arm a bit. He probably shouldn't have been so direct.
Drakel
Drakel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum