Superhero RPG: Age Of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Peace and Coffee - now available [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Peace and Coffee - now available [Open] Empty Peace and Coffee - now available [Open]

Post by Ithaqhua Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:40 pm

The sun was shining, no clouds to be seen, it was warm and there was no wind, except for a little blow of air from here or there. The perfect day to open a cafe for the first time. Seraph, or better, Sebastian, as the public knew him as such, was already dressed in his work uniform, which didn't deviate from the ones the other two workers were wearing and was taking a last tour trough the shop, just to be sure that everything was in order.
Everything was clean, no dusty spots, the machines were all working just fine and the storage was stocked. The cakes and other sweets were fresh and ready to be served. Sebastian nodded at the others and went to unlock the entrance and put the "Opened" sign out, along with a hiring-ad, meanhwile checking if the name-sign of the shop, reading "Doves' Nest" was still intact, vandalism wasn't uncommon these days, though everything was fine.
He returned to the counter and after a few minutes the first visitors began strolling in...

Reference pictures:
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Peace and Coffee - now available [Open] Empty Re: Peace and Coffee - now available [Open]

Post by Chase Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Chase was once again just trying to hide his face. He was just trying to have a relaxing day, maybe get something to eat, if, he actually had a lot of money to just be throwing around. What place would hire a guy who is all over the news? And he didn't even know if anything was coming up for the person he killed. He then saw a shop that, looked fairly empty. Maybe, just maybe, nobody knew him in the shop. ""Doves Nest" Huh? And hiring. Interesting." Chase said in a questioning tone. He then sighed and walked in the store, immediately looking up and taking off his hood. "Nothing yet." Chase mumbled to himself, looking around.
Chase
Chase
Admin

https://superhero-aod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Peace and Coffee - now available [Open] Empty Re: Peace and Coffee - now available [Open]

Post by Ithaqhua Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:53 pm

Inside the cafe were only a few people, apart from Sebastian and the two waiters, there was a young woman, sitting in a corner lounge immersed in a book and a group of three high-school students chatting around. Though, none seemed to notice him just yet, apart from Rachel, the young waitress, whose eyes lit up for a second, a sign of recognition, noticing his searching gaze. "Welcome sir, can I help you?"
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Chase shoved his hands in his pocket and looked at the highschool kids for a second till he finally walked over to the counter. "Yeah, um. Yeah I saw that you're hiring? I would like the job." Chase said. He then smiled. "I always liked cafe's." Chase commented, looking around the place. "Looks fancy in here."
Chase
Chase
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaqhua Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:06 pm

Rachel had accompanied Chase and entered the area behind the counter. "Ah, yes, for that you would have to talk to the boss, right here~" She pointed at Sebastian, who was busy brewing some Coffee, but apparently still paying attention, because he looked up a moment later. "Yes?"
Meanwhile, the costumers were doing the same things they had been doing, until one of the schoolgirls looked over at the counter, waving to Rachel, who gave Chase a quick nod, before leaving the counter and attending to the girl.
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:49 pm

Chase smiled and nodded. He then walked up to the counter till he was a couple centimeters away from it. "Hey, you're the boss, right? I'm, um, Jake. I saw you were hiring? If so, I would like the job, if you were to have me that is." Chase explained, kind of looking at the foods and drinks they have at the place. They better have a frappe or shits bout to go down. Okay, maybe not really.
Chase
Chase
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaqhua Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:37 am

Sebastian finished his work on the coffee he was brewing, signalling to Mike that the thing was ready. Mike was the second worker at the cafe. He then turned his attention to "Jake", recognizing him as the one from the media immediately, and listened to his request. "I see, yes, I am the owner and, yes, we're hiring. My name would be Sebastian, though yours surely isn't Jake, considering your... popularity. But I think we might want to continue this conversation in a more secluded space, such as my living rom upstairs?" He then gestured to a door behind the counter with a plate reading "Private".
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:29 pm

Chase eyes narrowed a bit. He, wans't exactly sure if he should follow the guy. Just, the fact that he knew who Chase was and still offered to talk to him raised some suspisions. But alas, whatever the guy was trying to pull, Chase could, most likely take it. Or, he could always escape, both are great. He then sighed and walked over to behind the counter through the door, ready to start shoot electricity everywhere and jazz. Like, how he would normally fight a battle, no matter how many opponents.
Chase
Chase
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaqhua Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Sebastian followed after Chase, closing the door behind them, gesturing to a set of stairs leading upwards into a moderate living room, fitted with antique furnishment from the 1850's. "Please, do take a seat. And you don't have to be so tense, I certainly will not act against you, since I enforce strict neutrality and non-discrimination towards... gifted... people like you and me, especially inside this cafe." He then sat himself on a comfortably big old sofa and reached for one of his cigars on the table. "I have lived for quite a while now and it doesn't exactly suit what I've been taught, I strayed from them over the years. Would you like one? Tea? Coffee?" He then lights the cigar, taking a relaxed puff.
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:17 am

Chase followed the man. Truthfully, this could have been perfect timing to do a blind attack, but alas, he couldn't bear to kill another person. So, he just quietly followed him, making sire to stay careful. But, he couldn't lie, he was real intrigued when the man said he also had special talents. And the whole equality in the cafe thing. It was, certainly new to him for sure. He sat down and raised his hand at the offer. No telling what he could have done with the drink. "So, what exactly can you even do?" Chase asked him, eyebrow raised.
Chase
Chase
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ithaqhua Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:48 am

Sebastian took another puff, before getting himself some tea, taking a sip from the beverage before continuing the conversation. "You seem to be on guard, maybe you even suspect me to have ulterior motives? If so, even if I told you I don't, you would hardly believe me, right? But let me return to your question. Listing exactly everything I am capable of would take... too long a time, especially since my powers base themselves on a different concept than yours I believe. So, to keep it short, I am what you would call a Sorcerer. I command over magical energies and shape them into spells to accomplish various tasks." He didn't mention the thing about the demon though, since it wasn't exactly something everyone needed to know. He was about to take another puff from the cigar, but it had extinguished itself. Thus he flicked his hand and conjured a small, black flame to relight the thing. Puff. "And what exactly is it that you are capable of?"
Ithaqhua
Ithaqhua

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Chase nodded and listened very carefully. Whatever the guy could do, it sounded real awesome. But at the same time, extremely vague. He would try and investigate a bit more but, it truthfully didn't matter all that much to him. Chase then leaned forward and shrugged. "My powers? I am, simply put, made out of electricity. Simple as that." Chase informed him, then leaned back as he continued to smoke. He swore the smoke was going to mess with his asthma or something, which, he didn't want to happen. He kind of looked at his hand when he made a flame appear, which, was pretty badass. But, he had priories, which he needed to fulfill, for various reasons. "So, what does it take to get a job here?" Chase asked him, squinting his eyes a bit, still not really letting up just yet in case he needed to fight the guy.
Chase
Chase
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum