July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Power House Cafe

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Power House Cafe

Post by Titania on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:07 am

Kellie simply sighed and nodded as a couple of Shrike birds flew in through the window and she began to pet them, "Yes indeed I am, and thanks for the cleaning by the way."
Titania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakel on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:11 am

He stared at the birds as they flew in and never took his eyes off of them as he continued. "Oh don't mention it, it was bothering me a little. Are you not angry? Or something?" He said, he didn't actually know how someone would react to having a stranger figure out their secret identity after just meeting them, because he never had a secret identity.
Drakel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:49 pm

Kellie looked at him calmly, "Well as long as the person is a friend, why should I care?" she said as she blushed, "And beyond that, this place ends up being a safe haven for alot of homeless heroes, as much as I dont like it." she said as she sat down and began to tinker with some more devices, this time her lamp
Titania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakel on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:54 pm

He shook a little bit when she went to retrieve the lamp, but shortly relaxed when she just brought out some thing to tinker with. He clearly saw a vivid image of her shooting him dead on the spot as he tried to relax himself further. 'She said you're a friend, stop freaking out.' He sighed before he responded. "Well I won't stay here if you wouldn't like it. I would hate to disturb your peace more then you already have."
Drakel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:55 pm

Kellie looked at him calmly, "Well it would be no bother, you can stay as long as you like, I pretty much have a boys and girls dorm, so if you just dont make alot of noise you should be fine" she said as she caused sparks to arise from the lamp
Titania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakel on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:00 pm

He nodded. "I'll try not to. I'm very grateful." He started to think about why she would be so nice to him, it was a strange reaction to someone finding out your secret identity. He started to think until he remembered she knew he was a mutant. Judging from the facts that she was extremely intelligent and a lady of science, she could be trying to lull him into security and wait for a good moment to drug him and tie him to a surgery table while he was unconscious. Then she would proceed to dissect him in a search for ways to improve human life and/or ability. He visibly paled and shook the slightest bit at the vivid imagery his brain was conjuring up for him.
Drakel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:02 pm

Kellie looked at him weirdly, "Well I must be away, the city needs me" she said as she put on her mask and left through the door towards the city. "Make yourself at home" she smiled as she rigged the lamp with a gas bomb designed to emit a sleeping gas whenever she pressed a button, which she just did as a prank.
Titania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakel on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:04 pm

He looked at her confusedly before, after a moment, passing out on the couch. he had nightmares about what was being done to him for the rest of the evening.
Drakel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:04 pm

[End of Thread]
Titania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content